Monday 5 December 2011

Journal - Week 2

This week in Media, we have got together in our groups, adn begun to brainstorm ideas for our title sequence.

After a week of planning, my group and I have decided on a film name, a narrative and what we would like to use in our title sequence.

I would say we have done rather well this week, mainly because we are on schedule at this moment of time. Furthermore, I must admit we have achieved quite alot during a short period of time. For example, we are the only group at the moment, who have pitched our Pitch successfully, and also began to brainstorm our final ideas for our title sequence.

What are we going to do next?
Now that we have brainstormed ideas for our title sequences, we shall now hopefully begin to storyboard this week.
As a group, we are expecting to assign each other with different roles for this task. For example, one of our group members shall film, whilst other group members must direct and/or edit. I personally would like to either act in the title sequence or film the title sequence. I would like to be assigned these possible roles mainly due to the fact that I have had previous experience in acting in short films and also I have brief experiencing whilst filming Media sequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment