Wednesday 4 January 2012

Journal week 4

This week in media we have managed to finally get a move on with the completion of our storyboards.

What have we done this week?
This week in media we have managed to continue our storyboards. Group members Sam and Ryan insisted that they were to take charge of the storyboards, however I feel as if this was not a good idea mainly because we are a group of four; therefore all four group members must work as a team, and no-one should take charge without any consent of fellow group members.

How shall I resolve this problem?
I believe I will be able to solve this problem by conducting a team meeting and explaining that my group members must be sufficient and professional whilst working as a team. For example, we MUST have a good stable and reliable form of communication. I strongly suggest each group members exchange mobile phone details and/or e-mail contacts. I have sent my e-mail address to al of my fellow three group members.

What's next for our group?
As a GROUP we should be completed with our storyboards by Friday; therefore hopefully next week, we can possibly begin to film. However before we begin to film, we must organise the location in which we will be filming from. This week we began to brainstorm possible locations as it seems that our original location may not be successful. I am aware that our storyboards consist of a supposed man walking down the corridor; therfore it is probably best that we look for a corridor and a room to shoot for our title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment