Thursday 12 January 2012

Google Calendar - Explanation

Below is a screenshot of the google calendar in which my group and created. We decided to create this calendar mainly for organizational purposes.

How did we create the calendar?
We created this calendar by accessing our groups Gmail accounts. After each individual had done this, we then exchanged details and by exchanging details we were able to add each other into the calendar.

What do I like about the calendar?
  • I like the fact that the Google Calendar is easy to read, so for instance I am able to easily access the details in which have been added to the calendar
  • The colour scheme is bright - The inclusion of the colour red is beneficial as it makes our calendar is seem more attractive and eye-catching.
What do I dislike about the calendar?
  • The text size is rather small; therefore I need to change the font style so that I can make an adjustment.













No comments:

Post a Comment