Thursday 24 November 2011

Journal - Week 1

My journal - Week 1

From now on, I shall be posting a journal on a weekly basis, mainly so that I can keep track of what we have done in media each lesson.
Furthermore, I believe by keeping track of a journal, it shall be beneficial as it'll be easier and simpler to revise from.

What will I have on my journal?

- Notes from each and every lesson
- Independent Research
- Explanation of what we do in each and every lesson
- Other important and relevant information in which I believe will be beneficial to me.

My first journal - What we did in media this week?

This week in media, we started to brainstorm ideas for our design of our title sequence.
my group consists of four members.
Our group members being:
- Tolga (Me of course)
- Alex
- Ryan
- Sam

Whilst we were brainstorming ideas for our title sequence, we came up with a lot of different ideas. Some of the genres we considered were: Horror, Thriller, Comedy, Musical & a Superhero style movie for children.
We have not yet decided what genre we shall be designing a title sequence for, however we hope to have decided by our next lesson with Miss Whittaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment